Product ID: Y41038
Request a quote
From Deviser Instruments’ 4th generation of OTDR, the field-portable AE3100 marks a giant leap forward in fiber-optic measurement performance and utility. Featuring intuitive touchscreen controls, real-time data analysis, and more, the AE3100 is the ideal test instrument for constructing, deploying, maintaining, and authenticating FTTx networks – as well as verifying access networks. Multiple models and configuration options ensure your unique measurement needs are covered. Dual or multiple wavelengths and a choice of dynamic ranges (spanning from 28 to 39dB) are also available (please see the product brochure for more information about product versions).
AE3100B main specifications
- Measurement with 1310nm and/or 1550nm
- Dynamic range 34/32dB and event dead zone 1.5m (ver. AE3100B), other specifications available on request
- Operating distance around 70 km
- Wide memory space and flexible file handling properties
- 7” TFT color touch screen
- Includes red laser source (VFL) for fiber indentification.
- Power meter and fiber microscope available as accessory
- Application software for test result viewing and report writing
Categories: Deviser, OTDR